Author Topic: RDUCON 2019  (Read 246 times)

Ryan K

• E-board Group
Re: RDUCON 2019
« Reply #5 on: Wed 05/08/19 04:50 PM »
I snagged some pics with my camera, but did anyone take any 'professional' pics to post on our gallery?

Bill L.

Tony took some.

Bill L.

• Club Business
« Reply #4 on: Wed 05/08/19 04:43 PM »
I snagged some pics with my camera, but did anyone take any 'professional' pics to post on our gallery?

Bill L.

lgriffin

• E-board Group
« Reply #3 on: Mon 05/06/19 03:45 PM »
It was good seeing you, Rob. Please feel free to come to any of our meetings.

Regards,

Lee Griffin

Rob

• Club Business
« Reply #2 on: Mon 05/06/19 10:19 AM »
Hey guys, just wanted to drop a quick note after the 2019 RDUCON event just to say thank you for another well done contest! Looked like a pretty good turnout. 

I didn't catch how many entries there were or the number of participants that showed up, but it was great to catch up with fellow modelers!  Nevertheless, it seemed like this year things moved along pretty quickly/efficiently and had it not been for the chit-chat that went on afterwards (sorry Tony, Lee and Steve--didn't mean to ramble on!) you guys might have been out of there much sooner.  That said, however, it looks like I'll be joining your next meeting---after some "arm twisting" by Steve (just kidding!) and after some of the feedback I got on my entries, I guess it just makes sense to learn and contribute in some sort of way.  And so, I'll see you guys in June.

P.S. Thanks again Lee for the assist afterwards!

~Rob Rode

« Last Edit: Mon 05/06/19 10:21 AM by Rob »

Ryan K

• E-board Group
RDUCON 2019
« Reply #1 on: Sat 05/04/19 01:54 PM »
From what I could see it appeared to be a good show. Congrats to Ron and the Team.